Where are you interning or going to school?
Get free help from a student housing advisor.
Scroll Down For DetailsRequest More Info
If you are working on a project that when you tell people about it, their reaction is "WOW!" or have a skill that WOWs friends and family (singing, writing, drawing, painting, awards, etc.), you can win a $100 American Express gift card when you tell us about it (one winner per building!).
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Identify your best piece of work such as a project you worked on or are currently working on. Examples include but aren't limited to: a robot you built, an app you worked on, a philanthropic work, an award you won, etc, your best writing sample, a video of you singing/dancing, your best painting, and so on.
2) Put together a submission file that includes images/video and a description of your work; we accept jpeg, jpg, gif, png, bmp, MS Word, Excel, PDF, PowerPoint, MOV, MP4, and MP3.
3) Click below and submit your WOW file(s) online:
Only for EHS fall 2017 residents. A winner will be announced November 17
FALL 2017 OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to student/intern residents of the below listed EHS residences during fall 2017, who are at least 18 years of age at the date of entry and are legal residents of the United States of America. The EHS residences are (i) 55 Clark Street, Brooklyn, New York, (ii) 100 Henry Street, Brooklyn, New York, iii) 481 8th Ave, New York, NY 10001, and (iv) 1760 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10029. Entrants must enter pursuant to one of the following methods (a) enter via filling out the webform and uploading photos/videos here: http://app.keysurvey.com/f/1164695/204b/. The sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Educational Housing Services, Inc. (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00AM on Tuesday, October 3rd, 2017 and ending at 11:59PM on Wednesday, November 1st, 2017. To be considered for the drawing, all online entries, and physical entries must be received by 11:59PM EDT on November 1st, 2017.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by the following methods (a) enter via filling out the webform and uploading photos/videos here: http://app.keysurvey.com/f/1164695/204b/. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may enter more than once, but cannot enter by more than one method (social media, in person, mail and webform) and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. To participate, you must have all rights and permissions of the work submitted.
5. Prizes: One winner will be selected to receive a $100 Amazon gift card. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Educational Housing Services to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Entrants can only win one prize total.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: EHS Student Life staff will vote for their favorite work/skill, participant with the most votes will be the winner. Winners will be notified via email and a phone call by November 17th. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. The following items are prohibited: photos of any minors, language that is defamatory, obscene, lewd, or inappropriate, any material owned by a third party, the use of trademarks, service marks, logos, brands or products other than those owned by Sponsor. Any entries that do not adhere to the Official Rules may be disqualified.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Educational Housing Services, Inc., Attention: General Counsel, 55 Clark Street, Brooklyn, New York 11201, USA. Requests must be postmarked May 1st, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Educational Housing Services, Inc., 55 Clark Street, Brooklyn, New York 11201.
Brooklyn Bridge park is awesome and it’s a 5 minute walk away.
24-Hour Main Entry Security Desk & Surveillance
AC, Heat & Basic Utilities
Bathroom in Suite (Marymount + Cooper only)
ATM in Building
Flat Screen TV
Key-Card Entry to Building & Room
Laundry Facilities in Building
Mail & Package Services
Professional Live-In Staff
Standard Student Furniture
Unlimited National Phone Service
Single Room with Kitchenette
Hard Key Entry to Room
In-Suite Kitchen (No Ovens)
We’re excited for you to join us in NYC. Want to talk to someone before you book? Fill out this form, call us at 1-800-297-4694 or Live Chat with us, and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.
You’ll receive an email with your confirmation, and a Housing Advisor will be in touch shortly. In the meantime, read the Code of Conduct and License Agreement to learn more about your building, or visit our FAQ page to start planning your stay.FAQ Page
Please Note: Room availability is subject to change and no reservation is confirmed until you’ve spoken to your Housing Advisor.
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form below and we’ll put you in touch with a Housing Advisor to answer any questions you have.
Let’s get your information.
Ready to learn more? Fill out the form below or call us at 1-800-297-4694 and we’ll put you in touch with a Housing Advisor to answer any questions you have.
Tell us a little about yourself, and we’ll connect you with a member of our team who can help. Don’t forget to check our FAQ page for quick answers to our most popular questions.
Someone from our team will be in touch shortly. In the meantime, take a look at our FAQ page to learn more about living in NYC with EHS.
Back to Top