There is a central kitchen on the lobby floor adjacent to the mail area available for your use. The kitchen is equipped with several ovens with stove tops, microwaves, sinks and countertop space for food prep. EHS does not provide residents with cooking or dining accessories. Please help maintain it by cleaning the area when you have completed your cooking. For your safety and others, never leave the kitchen while your food is cooking.
Kitchen Hours: Open daily from 6:00am to 12:00am
- Clean up after yourself.
- Do not lean back or stand on chairs.
- Dispose of your trash in proper bins.
- Wipe off your counter space.
- Clean off burners if spillage occurs.
- Do not clog sinks, remove food from drain.
- Do not leave the kitchen while your food is cooking.
- Familiarize yourself with where the fire extinguishers are in case of emergency.
- Please remember to properly clean up after yourself.