Front Desk Administrative Coordinator
At Educational Housing Services (EHS), we put community and quality of life at the forefront of everything we do. A not-for-profit organization founded in 1987, we host thousands of students and interns from over 150 colleges and 50 countries around the world as they study and work in New York City. We provide comfortable and secure residences and a comprehensive Student Life Program so students and interns can get down to work while enjoying NYC. The St. George Towers Front Desk Administrative Coordinator serves as a full-time staff member at EHS and has direct and constant contact with the entire Student Life Team. The Front Desk Administrative Coordinator is expected to provide support and customer service to each resident, client, and building visitor to enhance and promote the EHS brand.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Drive programs.
- Excellent communication skills and administrative experience.
- Decision-making ability.
- Strong customer relations skills.
- Knowledge of all EHS policies and procedures as well as the basic policies and procedures of all contract schools.
- Serve as a mentor for residents helping with adjusting to the EHS community.
- Assist residents during Check-In/Check-Out.
- Manage student/staff repair requests.
- Conduct tours of our facilities to prospective residents and their families.
- Assist with ticket sales for Student Life events.
- Register Visitors of residents and staff.
- Create room reservations for residents/staff members.
- Assist with Residence’s Social Media Accountss
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned to support the Student Life Department as well as the best interests of EHS and its affiliates.
- Manage mailroom processes and ensure items are processed accurately and appropriately.
- Sort, scan, and distribution of letter mail and packages.
- Perform weekly audits of the Package Room.
Package Room Responsibilities
Compensation is $19 an hour.
Due to the high volume of candidates, please no phone calls. Email Studentlife@studenthousing.org.